Free shipping on orders over $75 within Canada 🇨🇦 and $100 for USA 🇺🇸 Shop Now

Your cart is currently empty.

Learn How to make French Dessert "Cannelé"

Care Instruction

  • We don't recommend seasoning the mould in the oven prior to use. This action may change the colour of the mould.
  • Before use, wipe the mould with cloth (cotton recommended) using a little bit of oil (High smoke point oil recommended).
  • After use, try to avoid washing with water, but if necessary, use a soft sponge and do not use detergent. Wash for less than 30 seconds. Dry immediately.
  • Because it's 100% copper, discoloration due to heat and oxidation over time is normal.
  • Not dishwasher safe

Customer Reviews
4.4 Based on 5 Reviews
5 ★
80% 
4
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
20% 
1
1 ★
0% 
0
Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
02/23/2024
Anonymous

EXCELLENT QUALITY AND MY WIFE LOVES THEM

My wife told me the quality is superb! Highly recommend to all baking novice, enthusiastic and to whom is on the road of Blue Ribbon Baking.

TM
02/15/2024
THIERRY M.
Canada Canada

Copper cannelé molds

Good quality thick copper. No tinning inside. Medium size is perfect for three bite pastries. Cooks evenly, great crust.

A
08/11/2023
Anonymous
Canada Canada

Great moulds!

Delivered very quickly and they work great! They were well packaged as well and arrived safely. Every bit as good as the 20 euro moulds from France; I highly recommend them.

A
03/17/2022
Anonymous

I walk in the store. The lady was so nice and she gave 5% off discount. Place was a bit hard to find since I'm from Calgary, AB.

A
02/14/2022
Anonymous
Canada Canada

Not tinned

It was okay. I hadn't realized it was not tinned which makes it harder to use without coating and more dangerous to ingest. Glad it's Cooper but for health and safety I think if you sell tinned ones would be great.

02/14/2022

Chloe Bakeware

Hello, thank you for your review. To be clear, this is a 100% copper product, and copper is not toxic. So as long as you take good care of this mould, it will last a very long time and there are no health risks.

Translation missing: en.general.search.loading